Until schools are closed for the summer:
Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Once schools have closed for the summer:
Open daily: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
The pool opens on Memorial Day.
A lifeguard will be on duty during operational hours.
Patio chairs and tables are available for use.
Rules & Regulations
- The pool staff will be responsible for the strict enforcement of all rules and regulations and are authorized to temporarily deny residents or guests use.
- No dunking, running, throwing foreign objects, rough play, foul language, spitting, or other actions that staff deems inappropriate will be permitted in the pool area.
- Standard swimming attire is required. No cut-offs, bike shorts, or work-out clothing are permitted.
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Playing or swinging on fences is prohibited. The hanging of towels or other clothing on fences is also prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear watertight plastic pants over diaper.
- All eating will be restricted to designated picnic areas.
- The use of flotation devices is not permitted unless approved by the lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Management will not assume responsibility for loss of personal items in the pool area.
- Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke residents’ use of the pool facilities.